I love these Marshmallow Treats, because they’re crunchy, so buttery, and there are TWO kinds of marshmallows! What more could you want?
Four ingredients and less than 10 minutes = easiest, marshmallowiest and most fun colourful treat ever.
All you need is marshmallow cereal, butter, and marshmallows! Then all you do is melt butter in a large saucepan, stir in the marshmallows until they melt, and then stir in the cereal. Pour it in a pan, gently press down, and that is it.
So easy. So marshmallowy. So delicious.
- 50g butter
- 200g white marshmallows
- 150g Marshmallow Mateys cereal
- Grease a 9x9 pan with cooking spray.
- Melt butter over low heat in a large saucepan.
- Once butter has melted, stir in the white mini marshmallows.
- Stir constantly until melted.
- Once the marshmallows have melted, remove from heat and stir in cereal.
- Stir gently so you don’t crush the cereal.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and GENTLY press in evenly.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.