Super simple and easy to make, chocolate bark topped with chocolate mini eggs, cream and caramel eggs, mini MaltEaster bunnies and smarties, this is a no bake, must make for Easter.
I’m a big fan of chocolate bark. It’s such a quick and easy gift to make for all kinds of occasions. My cake batter chocolate bark is still a favourite. Why not give this brightly coloured fun version as a gift instead of a traditional Easter egg?
It would be rude not to eat chocolate at Easter, so I thought I’d have a go at some easy Easter chocolate bark with a twist. When I came across a recipe in BBC Food Magazine for sweet shop bark involving cream-eggs (my favourite) I knew I had to recreate it straight away.
Maltese bunnies, cadbury cream eggs, galaxy golden eggs…yes all these on top of chocolate bark! I know what your thinking, very sweet yes but the great thing about chocolate bark is that you can snap of pieces and eat a little at a time. Or if your like me or my boyfriend and can’t resisit you can finish it off within a day!!
- 400g Cadburys milk Chocolate
- 100g milky bar White chocolate
- Cadbury cream eggs
- Mini cadbury cream eggs
- Mini eggs
- Cadbury cameral eggs
- Milkybar white chocolate mini eggs
- Mini MaltEaster Bunnies
- Galaxy Golden Eggs
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Break the milk chocolate into a large glass bowl. Bring a small saucepan of water to a slow simmer, then sit the bowl on top, over a low heat, slowly melt the chocolate, stirring once it begins to melt.
- Pour the chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet, spread into an even layer using a palette knife then melt the white chocolate following the same method. Dot blobs of the white chocolate on top of the milk chocolate then use a skewer to swirl them together.
- Top the bark with your assortment of easter treats. Leave to set at room temperature to get a glossy effect, then break into shards to serve. Will keep for two weeks in an airtight container.