Amazingly moreish Rocky Road made with biscoff caramelised biscuit spread, white chocolate, marshmallows and lotus biscuits.
The sugary love of rich, creamy Biscoff Spread and crunchy, chewy, oh-so-moreish Rocky Road, this no-bake rocky road may quite possibly blow your mind.
And just in case you thought these addictive little treats couldn’t get any better, I’ve gone and extra melted Biscoff goodness on top!.
For a recipe that tastes so decidedly decadent, these bars come together very quickly – and there’s no baking involved which makes them a perfect treat.
Lets talk Bisscoff. If you have not come across this delicious flavoured biscuit and spread yet then quite frankly your missing out!
It’s a dangerous thing to have lying around in the cupboard, especially when you begin to add it onto toast, biscuits…just about anything, so I advise you to use it fast within this yummy (and incredibly sweet) Rocky Road recipe.
- 300g White Chocolate, chopped
- 125g Biscoff Spread
- 50g Unsalted Butter
- 200g Mini Marshmallows
- 200g Lotus Biscuits, chopped
- 100g Biscoff Spread
- 40g Lotus Biscuits
- Line a 9x9 square tin with baking paper and set to the side.
- In a bowl, add in the butter. Melt the chocolate over a double boiler until melted. Then add this to the butter.
- In a separate bowl, melt the Biscoff spread over a double boiler until runny and beat into the melted white chocolate and butter. Mix until smooth.
- Once its melted and combined, add in the mini marshmallows and chopped biscuits. Mix together until evenly distributed. Pour into the tin and spread until the mixture is even and smooth on top. Melt the remaining Bischoff spread in the microwave. Pour over the rocky road and top off with the remaining Lotus Biscuits. Refrigerate for a further hour until set. Remove form the fridge and cut into squares.
- Adapt Link- http://www.janespatisserie.com/2016/08/11/biscoff-rocky-road/